Wednesday, March 09, 2005

*-[Distal Intentions]`+
Terminology sucks, doesn't it? Why can't people just use layman terms to explain everything? I'd be able to understand things better then. Distal intention haunts my conscience... I'm constantly asking myself, "Am I saying this with an underlying motive?" Because now that I finally know what I'm doing when I process a message and actually verbalise it... I'm slower to speak. haha. Perhaps it's a good thing.
Recently some events of the times before keep recurring. I'm feeling uncomfortable in my Aussie home again~ I remember how familiar home is.. I think about the times where I lazed in Rachel's room, I borrowed Lydia's clothes... the night swim in her pool (with Sushi and pee)(don't ask)... I particularly remember one incident, Rach, when we were being quarrantined in the auditorium and we were listening to Kelly Clarkson and cutting out Manga.. It didn't fit good so you printed it in a way that when cut would be perfect... and when we did get it together, it looked like the real thing.. Ahah, walking out of the classrooms where it was so cold and we'd experience what we'd coined as 'photosynthesis', the process of warming up under the sun. How accurate. If only I could live on sunlight and be a little leprechaun. Then I'd be skinny all winter. But I'd have to be green! Oh shucks.
We were watching little children on a video to monitor their communicative intent. And I saw all these beautiful kids.. simply adorable~! And they were crying, or flapping their hands, or drooling.. and I just LOVED how absolutely beautiful they were! I'm so gonna have kids when I grow up. No, Rach, I refuse to aid Singapore's aging population. They don't like PRs anymore. =) No borrowing them to fill your government quota either~ you can borrow Lyd's.. bet she'll have heaps, ehy? And I still think you're gonna have heaps too!! *whispers* hamsters?
Oh wells, gotta finish my phonetics. I've got a whole passage to transcribe. Prepare to drink gallons of water. Jaa people!
[every move I make I make in you
you make me move Jesus!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home