Monday, March 14, 2005

*-[Excuse me]`+
Well excuse me, you in the mirror, I couldn't help but realise you were a little distressed. What is it? Perhaps you're too fat.. I see it showing all over, every way you turn. Is that it? Well, you need to lose some weight. That's very apparant. What's that? You can't? Why? Compulsive eating? Tsk tsk tsk, someone like you should know better than that! You really should get yourself together- not that I'm being mean or anything. I'm really saying all this for your own good. Now let's start you on a diet pl- what? Say that again? That's a pathetic excuse! Simply pathetic. Depression can't be blamed for everything you know. I think you're just being irresponsible. And I thought you knew better than that. Oh so now you think I'm obnoxious. Well I was just trying to help. No one appreciates good help these days. Oh my, look at those arms. Are you sure you don't want me to draw up some diet plan for you? Now look here, I'm just trying to do what's best for you, no need to get all ruffled now, makes you look ugly. No, no, being frank never hurt anyone in the long run. Now, listen to me. You should, you know. I know better than you. And you better accept that. You'd be a snob not to. No one likes a snob. Well, look at yourself before you comment about me! What insolence! I'm not standing for any more of this nonsense. Not another word out of you! I refuse to give any more expert advice. Good riddance! And turn the lights off on your way out of the bathroom. =HmpH=
[Talking to myself is probably a bad thing right?]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home