Thursday, March 10, 2005

*-[Memory fades into Logic]`+
Heyy Babes! Guess what I'm doing? I'm blasting 'infatuation' at like a really high volume and dancing around thanks to rach's blog. See la! Because of her I played 1, 2 step a hundred and one times.. now it's infatuation. And it's made me look for 'Loving me for me'. Christina rocks! Ahahahahaa. I'm SO high! Actually I have a feeling it has something to do with the loudness of the music- and it in my ears.
Got 4 days off in a row, how cool is that? Cos clinical science got cancelled. I love this life. But I actually have more than a fair amount of work to do. Just taking today as my usual friday and loving it!!!
Missing you babes again, nothing beats girl power ya'know? And by the way, I took my first tumble on those platforms I have.. Lyd u remember how u almost fell? Well, 4 months into buying them i DID. And i will never forget that horrid curb of building 308. Hurr. Biomed sciences... *grr* It's all that building's fault.
I did a lot of thinking and praying today. And I've taken a lot out of Elizabeth Elliot's book, hoping to place it in my own life. It's really something to look at, something worth doing, but it's difficult. Matters of the breakable heart are never easy to handle, ya? I guess what I'm trying to do is to make [Isa 54:5] and [1cor7:34] the core of my theory on these issues, For now at least. I really want to live my life and not waste it "surviving". Preference is to loving Him and serving Him. Not to running away.. not to looking for something else... =)
Living to love Him ALONE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home