Wednesday, February 23, 2005

*-[ *jumpin' jumpin'* ]`+
Orientation is tomorrow!
I'm slacking like mad now.
Because from tomorrow onwards,
My life will move so much faster!
It's like a slingshot.
I'll be hurling through time and space
finding I haven't enough of both
until november where things slow down again
and I can take a breather.
NOT!
Because that's when I can rush around
on my favourite little Island!
(I sound like I'm a rich brat
who owns the bahamas)
SiNgApOrE!!!
Warha! Shopping!
Loving my friends!
OoOh.
I can't wait! Hee!
*grin beyond grin*
Today is lazy day.
Be little and whiny day.
Who cares day.
Slacking day.
Tomorr is Shikkari day!
It's starting day.
Study day,
be good day,
be disciplined day.
The threshold of today and the next
changes so much...
Sigh.
But I'm looking forward to it~~
*races around like tomo chan*
aha.
I need fruit loops. They're yummy!
Childish today...
Dunno why...
And the Jerry Springer show is
ROTTEN.
EyUk. Scandalous.
Yes, simply scandalous.
Actually I like that word.
Like chocolate is...
Scandalous.
And eating more than one grain of rice a day is
Scandalous.
It's just plain
Scandalous.
hehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home