Wednesday, April 20, 2005

*-[Toilet Sporadics]`+


The Nursing building 405 is where I have my labs on Thursdays, in room 405.228. Nothing of interest there. Sure as is sure, the stained cushions will be the same dull color every Thursday. The only thing to speak of is consistency.



That is, until I went into the first toilet next to the Nurse's common room and closed the door, only to find an anonymous conversation scrawled out in white-out and other mediums (like markers) by very bored people (hopefully all female) on the back of the door. I'm not sure what other purpose it served other than to give other girls a crude laugh, but it certainly was a change from the usual 'don't vote for Howard' on the back of the UWA toilet doors. Which reminds me of Jon's theory on how he found me begging for change and took pity on me. -_-". Aniwaes. I tried to remember the writing as far as I could... it IS a bit crude but it cracked me up for the short time I was in there.



[In flustered, scrawly white-out]
I lost my Society and Finance Textbook today in this cubicle
If anyone has found it please give me a call at
04********

[In slanting white out]
I lost my virginity in this toilet today, if anyone has found it
please call me at 04********

[In Marker, Red]
I found your virginity but it told me it had been lost for years.
Do you still want it back?

[In ballpoint pen]
Don't you guys have anything better to do???

I was truly amazed at the ability to communicate with people you didn't know, just by vandalism. If I hear anyone laughing in that toilet ever again might just find out who these quirky people are.

Oh wells, tomorrow is the last day of school and I get a week off! but I'll have so much to do it won't seem like a week off... At least I get to see my 'friends' for one last time before they get put back into the fridge for safekeeping. I don't know why tomorrow is a lab session but it is. At least the reception at 404 doesn't sell chocolates... Ashley got some the other day and tempted me with them.. HmPh~! I will not faaaaaaaaaaaaaaall. I had tolberone today. -_-"

haha, I'm going to sleep so that I can wake up in time for school at 4 pm tomorrow! LaZiE. *yawn*

Oyasumi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home