Wednesday, May 25, 2005

*-[Sot and schweet]`+


Nono, spelling has not taken leave of me. Sot, I feel is very appropriate. The notes I typed so painstakingly.. I have lost forever to Curtin's matrix. Curses.


Fortunately, I gritted my teeth and typed myself another copy and guess what? ALL my Human Comm Science Notes are done! Yokatta ne. *shakes hands all round* Seeing as my mad rush is yet incomplete, I'm really driving in 5th gear... I've never driven myself so hard before- never had the motivation. I really thank God that it's Him who's given me this crazy motivation and strength to work 8 to 5, literally. Okae, maybe an hour's break from 11.30 to 12.30, but I've never steeled myself to finish so much before.. or to come home and work after dinner and miss CSI... or to wake up at 9 am and start work without even walking into the kitchen! *phew* Thank you Lord...


Nevertheless, a pile of work remains! I don't know what's going to happen to me until the 3rd.. it's a MAD MAD rush, and I was SO miffed about the notes yesterday... nearly threw a tantrum... okae, so maybe I did. Poor papa was so worried about my notes that he called in school to check if I managed to do something about them in the middle of my research methods lecture. Thanks pops...


What's left? hahah... It starts on the
30th may- research methods assignment and 70% exam for Clinical Science
1st June- HCS exam, 40%
2nd June- Biology Practical ??%
3rd June- Psychology Exam.. ??%
=10 days break=
13th June- Human Biology 50% exam
16th June- research Methods exam.


Next week is Quasi school week. Tomorrow I shall decide what classes I have and whether i want to go for them... *sigh* why is there that one more research methods lecture?????


Okiee. me go help mumsie le... oyasumi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home