Monday, May 16, 2005

*-[Lalala]`+


Worraworraworra.


I'm so bored. We're in between classes now and I think BLADES sucks big time. It's this thing that we use to code speech and it's so hard to decide what each speech utterance should be. Is that verb a copula? What is a copula?


AiYoOoo WACHIE. Strawberry Chocolate is for eating purposes and no other. Haha. Don't worry, I'm not having the best time of it as well. I say, these Chocolates are all the same. Pain in the neck. I think. That Sheep are better. And I bet Lyd thinks so too.. hahaha... Let's switch to sheep!


Today... cold lei. And I want to finish my work but why is there so much to do? Human Bio Human Bio... Man when all this is over.. when July comes.. I shall be SO SO happy! And then i can start tutoring!! Yeaah.. need $$$$ for that 7200. I think my heart's set on it...hehs. 400 / 15 = 26.6 = 27... Hmm.. Ale? can I give u 27 lessons???? can we have tuition for 2 hours at a go???


Yeaaash.. think I shall go walk to attend one more hour of indecent coding of stuff. Tute starts in a minute. Got to go! Taa!


[I think. Schixotic is beginning to be a word.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home