Monday, June 13, 2005

*-[Incredibility]`+


Tonight, as I sit here writing and shivering, it will be the first night in quite a while that I have time to think about what I'm saying here. Perhaps the past few posts have been sub-standard; you've seen the frazzled, unstable person inside that every one of us is so afraid to show. Or maybe it's just me.


The days are rapidly getting colder, but other than a small bout of hail, nothing interesting to report of the weather's antics. Since when do people talk about weather anyway? When they don't have anything to say. Or when they have nothing good to say.


One exam's over, there's only on left on Thursday. Today's paper was an expected killer. 39 pages, back and front.. can you imagine the thickness of that booklet? I didn't bother to dilly dally about reading time. I took a pencil and wrote my answers in the margins, scribbling like a mad monkey and switched to a pen, finishing with 15 minutes to spare.


I wrote like I have never written in my whole life not bothering to use much punctuation or cater to my spelling so you can imagine how messy it must have been since I used a smudgable black inky pen that smudged everywhere on the paper forcing me to change my pen to my usual dark blue one that was running out of ink but anyway I finished the paper without too much drama


I'm still as mong as ever... cannot really think, cannot write, very dazed.. been like this for a while... haaaalp...


[food food food]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home