Wednesday, June 15, 2005

*-[My list of J's]`+


I have a thing with 'J's'. I don't know why but it seems that a lot of cute celebs I like are names starting with J!


Johnny Depp
Jude Law (especially as Jerome Morrow in Gattaca)
John Mayer
Jeremy Jordan (but only as Guy Perkins)
Josh Harnett
Joaquin Phoenix


This phenomenon applies only to male celebs, for which I am truly thankful. I mean, if alliteration dictated my taste in food, fauna or friends, I should be in tremendous trouble. I mean, liking sushi and smoked salmon would come at a painful price of liking sauerkraut, seeds and soggy souffle. Somehow, I seem to squelch at that prospect. Tomorrow's trouble will terminate as I sit for my last exam.... *groans* I am truly thoroughly thankful that it will end.... I should stop alliterating now, I'm going a little crazy and I should sleep so I can wake up for the exam! Good night!


p.s. I'm glad Fiona is back.. been MIA from her blogging while overseas. Can't believe I'm talking about a person I don't know. -_-" Help me Rachel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home