Wednesday, July 20, 2005

.:[simplicity and superficiality]:.


Yeay! I've got my new skin up! And I've worked on the colors a little. Very simple la, but I'm pretty satisfied. Except that I want the links to be a little larger... Hmm. I'll leave that for another day! I'm happy happy happy... Melly came over today and I had a really really superb time with her. We've started our line of products, the Modish Miss designer items. We tried the first of our delicacies from her receipe and they turned out very well! It's super fattening but hey.. it's VERY nice.. yumyumyum.


Now what's all this about simplicity and superficiality?? I don't really know. All I know is that I scribbled it down on a piece of paper under a flower. It seems to make some sort of vague sense, but I really haven't much of a clue. Does it matter?


I love the song on Lydia's blog! Skin Deep~ very nice... I just said bye to my dardar.. and I got called mushy.. *pout* My Darl what.. cannot meh! hahahaa. Anyways, I've made Ale's birthday present! And yes I am satisfied! Yeayy...


Okae la, going to go concentrate on non-computery stuff. hehehe love this sooong!!


[We were Fashioned with Passion][He made us more than Skin Deep]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home