Monday, July 18, 2005

*-[The Manner of an Upside Down Countenance]`+


The way some people sulk is most certainly audacious! I can't see how they do it, and I can't abide by it. It's passe for that age, and unlikely to ever be fashionable again.


Never mind, I shall let that go and look into matters of more importance. One is hair dye, the other is time. I just dyed my hair purple. Yes, PURPLE. and yes, the whole head. wheee! Rachel was horrified and I'm sure Lydia will be mighty pleased. I think it's time for Josh to dye his head green! or Pink. it will match the XYQ tee. Anyway, the other issue is clocking my 25 driving hours. It is such a pain! I drove for ages and it turned out to be only 38 minutes. Siiigh... when am I going to get my P plate!!!!!


I'm very sian. I wanted to write more, but all my ling gan is gone. I think it's because I want to watch TV! hehehe. Well, I'm off! And Sotong.. I feel like eating Sotong!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home