Thursday, July 28, 2005

Stuff it.



I went for orientation today, and was duly and accordingly orientated with a shortness of breath that strangely enough, left nothing to be desired. The lecturers, both familiar and new, eased themselves in and out of lecture halls with a boredom that diffused to each of the students. Whether it was the other way around, I cannot really say. There are a million things to do, and I wish there was as much money to spend, because the price of going to uni these days is really squeezing me dry. Another 200 odd for this sem, I think and yes, I will be pretty much wiped out. What with computer thingamajigs and new handbooks...


Biggest complaint: I don't get my day off! These wonderful uni people, they've scheduled me in such that I've got a lecture on tuesday and friday for 1 hour at a time. Then I go home. For the rest of the day. Why can't ya chuck it all together? What happened to my day off? Where's my Gelare Holiday? My long weekend? Thieves, I tell ya, thieves! Not to mention all the observation I'll be doing this semester on people's language samples. Hmm. Better get down to it.


On a separate note, I've just realised how unglam I look. It's probably not something I should be thinking about, but yeah, I just realised today. Sucks. Oh well. Maybe it's cos I was wearing the school Jumper, and that's not supposed to be glam. But then again, I am well aware of my unglam-ness, and that does not help at all. I hate functions now.


Okie dokes~ off to read my bible. hehe. I'll feel better about being unglam then~ Oooh and talking to Jojo now! Haii... Haven't talked to her in SO SO long! baby blues babe!


p.s. Had a rotten time today, but I will learn to pick up! Shikkari! Thanks to Jojo for reminding me. ;) Love ya girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home