Wednesday, July 13, 2005

.:[Creme Brulee]:.


I'm on the verge of opening a chololat shoppe and bringing in every kind of chocolate and wine known to man. Since that isn't really feasible, I've rather decided to take stock of everything I own in this rented house of mine. As that sounds very time comsuming and also very pointless, I will probably also scrap that and go for something easier, such as making an inventory of all furniture that I own. In which case, this will aid in the holiday project I am doing to ensure that when I do finally move house, I will know where to put what. The prospects excite me. Underneath it all, I still love interior design. *sigh* what in the world am I doing??


My results did come back after all that agonising over it. I tried to access the dumb web site and it didn't want to open! When I finally did get it open, I found a level of consistency that astounded me. I got the same grade for every single one of the 5 units I was taking. What are the chances? They're all a grade 8, whatever that means. Anyhows, I'm glad that's over... I remember coming out of the Human Bio paper thinking, "50% is way too high". I guess we all worried about it, and maybe too much. After all, I didn't get any supplementary papers.


I keep thinking about Orchard. Random places keep coming to mind, and I miss home again. Lately, I've been complaining about takoyaki. Ask Melly- they've all been telling me to wait 1/2 a year more to eat my takoyaki!!! I've had such bad cravings that I'm tempted to apply for a job at Yuki's, a jap restaurant 15 mins drive from my place. But I still can't drive. That's why I have to pass my driving tomorrow! For Takoyaki! No la, it's just really expensive NOT to pass. So yeah...


Yea, I'm just tired now.. meh meh went back to SG permanently! Siiiiigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home