Tuesday, September 20, 2005

[Hearts and other Shapes]


I think I'm going woozy. I was looking at the notes I had written and I thought they read "Location of the heart: lives in the mediastinum." After my eyes had glazed over and I had cleared the sleep from them, they correctly omitted the 'v' in 'lives' and I carried on with my reading.


I realised that I have been continually engaged as a matchmaker (not to mention I also function as an EXCUSE) in one particular social circle. I don't mind it, in fact, I like laughing in my sleeve very much. Nevertheless, what I thought to be a love triangle is rather turning out to be a rectangle, hexagon, trapezium and a whole host of unnamed, unknown and unthought of shapes. Disjointed, incomplete and entangled, I have given up trying to reshape the warped things and have simply put down my matchmaking marker in favor of my biology notes. Let's study! ishou benkyoshimasu! I'm sure Jen will agree with that. =) we're the nerds.. always bringing out work around. ahaha.


Speaking of work, I really should finish studying for bio. It's not good to leave it lying around. It wants love. and what's more, Lou wants to go to the library (or libberry, as some would say) and I'm not adverse to that suggestion~!


I've got a bruise (aka blue black aka orh chei) on my wrist and I wonder how it got there. Oh well. One more similarity to my dardar, lydia... Ahaha, I remember how she would show me her bruises and tell me how she got them.. hee~!


ok la ok la, I'm such a horrible procrastinator. Cheer me on to next week's break~! and remind me not to sit in Sparky's car. He does the 'no hands' thing too much. TOO MUCH. So dangerous.. so kowaii. ach. I want to take a bus. *shivers*


[please and thank you~!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home