Thursday, September 15, 2005

In This Fake Reality
Who Are You?
What is this bittersweet feeling
That I find so freshly ancient.

Zhou gong ah, Zhou gong, ni hui wan shogi mah?

I'm tired... and I just want to go away for a while. Too much work is okae with me, too much politics just drives you up the wall. Both combined just increases my chocolate intake level. Hora! Haken, haken, nyahnyah! chocolate!

You and I are betting on words
You and I are wandering worlds
apart from each other,
Joined at the heart
You and I escaping the earth
Tasting tears for all that it's worth
apart from each other,
joined by a thought
Can you believe me?
Still sitting pretty with a pistol in hand.

zhou gong ah zhou gong, ni hui chang ge ma?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home