Wednesday, September 21, 2005

[Se-rie-ous-lie, whatever.]

The fog that planted itself on the window.
The wheels that rumble under foot.
It's spring and you're setting yourself up for it.
Be careful where you step.
Hearts are as easily broken
as they are made joyful.
My breath on the window pane
as I step into Perth's London.
The drizzle that lessens.
As I close my eyes.

A protection of interests.
A joining of kindred spirits.
A dream of Dreamer's dreams.
They gleam.. as I reach out and touc-
but it's evasive.

I have no idea what I wrote there. It's a joining of my feelings in an amazing jumble... no point taking any meaning out of it since I can't seem to do so myself. Feel like painting again, and soon I will be able to... after these two horrible tests are over... nyahnyah.


Thanks ah, thanks. This is superiorly annoying. I am perturbed, annoyed and in fact, I don't care anymore. You can take it somewhere else. Seriously, I cannot take it anymore, and it stands to say that any more of this and I will really throw in the towel. I don't want to, but I feel like I'm being pushed into a corner. I am FED UP with this. shape up or ship out. Or as arundhati roy would say, "stoppit" yes. stoppit. so it should be stoppitted.


Haiya, I've been having a fantastic time recently actually, and although I got really frustrated about one thing in particular, that doesn't discount all the fun and fellowship I've been having recently! God has been good la... Yeah, and after this friday, is another much-loved week break! Study more! At my own leisure! more painting! More lalaing.. more.. more.. ahhaha.. zhou gong.. ni you kong ma? zzzz.... Hmm who actually knows about this chinese zhou gong thing?? The 4C pple shd know right, but other than that, do people really not know about zhou gong and his qi?


[your mercies are new every morning. (=]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home