Monday, October 10, 2005

[come undone]


Dear God, I THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for getting me through today! It is 1.23 am and I have finally finished my 40% assignment! Yes, there were casualties (such as a small amount of my sanity.. my social life on Sunday forgone today, lack of exercise since Thursday, a bit of blood.. nothing much.) I think I've paid a relatively ok price to get this done, and it is God's one day of favor that has reduced 6 days of work to one day~! Oh yes, I can breathe and it feels good. (Oh wait, the corset is still tied tight.)


Ok, so I still have work to do, but hey! This one finished assignment makes things feel good.. I've got a test this friday, a 70% assignment to finish by the 4th of Nov and a presentation this wednesday that I still have to script. I'll do that tomorrow morning. For now, the relief is tremendous; I could cry. I HAVE cried! My goodness, what shameful, wasted tears shed! For what? For PAPER. For a NUMBER. Sara, where are your priorities? There are more worthy things to cry for..


Anyways, I must say my thank yous. MELLY! haha, you don't know how much encouragement you gave me girl.. God used you in such a timely way and I am very very thankful that you came along today to brighten my day.. Thank you so much for your cheerful disposition, for your love, acceptance and generosity. It means so much so much to me, especially today when I needed it. LOUISA! haha, hey babe, for always being there, for always giving me that support to lean on, you're absolutely wonderful.. Thanks for taking the time to listen to me (even when I'm crazy) and for proofing my work! AAAH you're just God's blessing and I appreciate you! I don't know where to begin with your friendshipness... (my grammar's leaving.) Yeah.. and PAPA.. haha, your spongebob madness cheered me up~! Thanks!


p.s. to TRACY too.. hey dear thanks for the note, you're so thoughtful!!


kk gtg slpp~! taa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home