Saturday, October 08, 2005

[*whirl, whirl*]

That was my brain working. I sure ain't thinking straight, but I'm posting because I want to find out tomorrow what kind of rubbish I wrote. I want to know what I'm like when I go and talk to people when I'm completely wasted like this. I've done it twice this week I think, and I ought to find out what I am when I'm utterly gone. Funny thing is, it's too late to do damage control, even if I need to.


Oh ya, Maaaaaaao, if you're reading this, I'm way too wasted and dead gone to even reply you tonight but I think I should be able to sort my schedule out by tomorr and give u a ring. (I know I keep saying that but I never perform. Gomene~) I can't believe I'm booked in from 9 am and I'm running on 4 hours of sleep. All I can say is that I can't be doing this by myself... It's God's sustainence and providence.


Oh dear God, please please remind me to do all the things that need doing~! please and thank you... going to sleep nows.. u take care of me k? I'll just close m y e y e s. . . . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home