Tuesday, September 19, 2006

curling irony

It's been a wonderful day. I had as much fun as I bargained for, if not more, and tomorrow must see the beginning of work. (Funny how I said this yesterday). I have been a terrible procrastinator and it must not go on any longer lest I drown before I am rescued.

Isn't it funny how you irritate the people you like the most, and when you stop liking them you become nice to them simply by virtue of losing that shyness and awkwardness? I can't stop myself; all I am grateful for is that I have not proven to be a total klutz. (Maybe I have.)

Anyway, today (technically yesterday) is/was Nick's birthday. Happy birthday you! I hope 24 will be a fantabulous year and that you'll find what you're looking for. ;) Break a leg- opening night is coming up and I know it'll be fab.

I should zzzz now, and I mizz lydia terribly. Call you soon? And Tippy-girl, I hope you are safe and serene in Singapore now. I mizz you terribly too. Remember the love we have for you here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home