Friday, September 22, 2006

I love GTPBC


Yes. That is part of the BB (baskin brrobbins) selection! Green Tea and Peanut Butter Chocolate! Drives me craaaazy! And I have not eaten all morning..


Do you know, traffic in curtin is timely and hourly, with a stream of people entering and leaving at the close of every hour and the beginning of the next? That's why classes are ridiculously scheduled such that no one will ever get good parking. Moo Choo. I need to start riding a motorcycle. be a biker chic. Grow a beard. Growl at anyone who steals my parking. And drink campbell soup. Muahahaa.


The other thing I was thinking about is completely unrelated, but that's just me. Observe my disjointed thought train. I shall never be a railroad driver. I got into TAF club when I was primary 2 and cried my way home from the bus stop. I realise now how cruel they were not to notice the hidden code of humiliation the acronym brought. Dont people analyse these things? Cheesh. For years I stood as tubby just because a graph and a couple of numbers told me so. I wonder if it at all affected the way I see fat now. (Or at least my view on Lard and Butter.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home