Friday, September 22, 2006

I miss you, and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you you you you you you you youyouyouyouyouyouyouyouyouyouuuuuuuuuuu.


Wait for me to come back in December ok? Don't run away, especially to Perth. The irony of that is unforgivable *glares at guilty-someone*. It should be a champagne year for us, to a decade of friendship. Duty-free!!!!!! Wheee! I'm already semi-hyped thinking about seeing everyone again. Can't believe I've managed to stick with you guys this long and I love it, I do. No one I'd rather have than all you sweet-teas out there who've grown up with me and endured my crap. Don't leave in December okae? OKAE?


Approaching another week break is scary. It means I have to do more work. I had better not make too many phone calls and too many shopping dates.


Meep. KOTSW opened tonight, and I'm excited for Saturday. Full House lei! Heh. I'm psyched!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home