Monday, September 25, 2006

Living on Lunch.


Technically I've violated the rules of our bet. I am becoming increasingly ruthless. It's time to stop all that, because today I've come to the point where indo mee reared its ugly head (Twice, and twice I gave in) and even though I am dead tired, I know I cannot do this anymore. It's back to salad and oatmeal, and if I wasn't so dazed i would have stopped myself?!?! Evil Noodle.


I think JonBenet is better off dead. No child was made for reasons such as those.


I passed half a dozen people in the streets today; three of which I knew, three of which struck me as those sort of people- the people I never knew. Stories oozing out of them, the only way distal intentions were realised. I can't help thinking I am one of them to someone else with the same strange meta-awareness. Do they even exist? Left-handed thinkers, abstractors, people who know they know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home