Wednesday, October 04, 2006

And so I said there was no storm. Well.


I was born a couple of decades too late. Check Monroe: she was my size! Miss universe in the day was plumpish you know. you know you know? Oh well.


DLed limewire and got a heap of songs i love. Caedmon's call, switchfoot, casting crowns, and Joe Hisaishi. How awesome is that? They actually have Joe Hisaishi! Current addictions that resulted:


Praise you in the storm- Casting Crowns
nausicaa's theme song- Joe Hisaishi
I Will believe- Nichole Nordeman
Howl's moving castle theme- Joe Hisaishi
River God- Nichole Nordeman


aaaah. There's too many. sigh.


Today seems to be Dr. Pepper's lonely hearts club. I wish it wasn't this way. It's ridiculous. And there's too much work to do! GRRR. But yes, I love you Rachel, because 1 + 1 is indeed 56. The sum is greater than the parts.

And i’ll praise you in this storm
and i will lift my hands
that you are who you are
no matter where I am
and every tear I’ve cried
you hold in your hand
you never left my side
and though my heart is torn
I will praise you in this storm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home