Tuesday, October 03, 2006

When did you fall in love with me?


It's 1.23 am and I am in Tash's place, listening to Cliffy's newly downloaded songs! Ger and I are in love with Chris rice's song (see title). So dreamy. (or is that cos I am sleepy?)


CHRIS RICE! CHRIS RICE!


Oh yes. Aie-pearl, pier, piatches, and be-a-nanna. They are all healthy fruits (albeit, the yellow one is a little expensive). Sign spotted in BB said, " Due to the rising prices of bananas, banana smoothies are 50c more expensive and everything else with banana and fruit will be increased by 30c. Right.


Pour the champagne! P!ATD has finished downloading! I love their emo, amateur style. *eyeballs two particularly critical people*. One more on the way. schmuckers. The video was gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.


"I will follow you into the dark". Awesome sweet song, painfully sad, heart-wrenching and beautifully bittersweet. Death Cab for Cutie. rock on. Evil- just opened red rock deli.. And Now I Cannot Stop Myself. STOP ME! STOP ME!


song after song rolls in, courtesy of Ting-Ge, CRifford Lam. The internet has slowed, and death cab plays on. munch munch; the sound is only in my head as the chips reverberate in rebellion to enzyme action. Essy is a good girl, she's studying.. wattyl on, australia! Ger and Tash are looking at CLOTHES. TP, TP!!!!!!!! Auntie mummie, princess tan... TP!!!!!!!!! Ok so what am I talking about.. I'm blogging instead of looking at Chronic Supprative Otitis Media. Brilliant. Tsk.


Okok. ting-ge. du-shu! hahahah. Not forgetting dear old arts: shude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home