Thursday, September 28, 2006

Homecoming Queen.


I've learnt the art of doorknobbing. Arriving home at 3 am, I wake no soul and for the 4th night in a row, steal into the light of the bathroom and prep for bed. It's so irresistable spending these nights out with wonderful (not necessarily sane) people. Lethal Combination: Esther, Gerry, Tash and I! Puny Punny people, we laugh so hard Esther has to hold her eyes for fear of crow's feet. Hey Shortie! It's your birthday! And I hope it's a wonderful one.


I love wrecking havoc with all of you, and life isn't the same without Ger's "caught in the headlights", "ROX SOX" or "Why you so lidat?". I wish i was a prawn cracker~!


There is something undeniably special about all of you, and about us coming together. It's an indeliable sense that chemistry is present and that our colors are dynamic and changing. Whether slapstick (you know I'm talking to you, princess!), riotous, bananafied or acronymish, it convulses me and my toes giggle. I'm thankful for you all, knowing the Lord has provided in a special way.


Funny things I've been doing recently:
1. Suntanned in my front yard at 4.30 pm
2. Danced at 11 pm in the SV carpark with music blasting
3. Proposed in-car sleepover party
4. Honked Horn at 12 midnight for a good 3 seconds.
5. Drawn on fogged windscreen with toes (that laughed)
6. Sang loud, silly songs with Esther.


I'm having a blast.. and I'm supposed to be doing work?!?!?!?!. In lalaland. Like now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home