Thursday, October 12, 2006

Pop


I had a productive day, while my body continues to refuse to produce stress hormones. Or lose more weight. I think it's on strike.


I woke at 7 and had class at 8 all the way till 12. Worked with my group in a tremendously commendable group effort from 12 till 3.30. Posted a letter on my way home, reached at 4, and worked till 6.20. Then i went out for dinner up till now! And I'm back. To do more work. Heh heh.


There's something now about life that has pushed the happy-sad thresholds a lot higher and a lot deeper. Suddenly, everything balances a little more delicately, suddenly over the moon isn't too far away, but neither is the dumps. It's a careful balance one must strike, walking on this tightrope, tipping one way and then another.


Puns abound and the height of dizzy madness was reached and it's peak celebrated when ger found a book called "words fail me". Oh such brilliance in so few words. I was really taken by it; not to mention the other articulatory brilliances along the evening. Pebbling. Stoning. Bouldering. Never a dull moment with Ger. ;)


Nonetheless, no shopping done. Will have to go again tomorrow. Tee hee. ah me, when have i ever been blessed with such fun. It's the first time in a long time I'm finally beginning to re-enjoy life's combination of stress and laughter (one s short of slaughter), just like sec school days.


Which reminds me. I think I've come to the point where i am finally beginning to accept Curtin as my uni. I know i'm a bit late in doing so, but the acknowledgement finally came when I realised how familiar i was with the place, and how chummy i could be with it if i wanted.


Cheers. To friends.


One of us is big and brave, one of us is tenderhearted, one of us is tempting fate and the last but not least of us has faith enough for each of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home