Thursday, October 05, 2006

Light me a Lantern.


I got home today at 1. Noting that it is a Thursday, one would deduce that I had either been playing hooky again, or that I had actually listened through the full lecture. Actually, I did both. I went to Garbo before heading home to get Yennifer's present and I'm actually very impressed by the quality xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I shall say no more. Heh.


I walked straight into my room and completely missed the sofa. But when i rerouted, I saw a white package with my name on it. It's true, I haven't lost that childish enthusiasm for receiving packages (well neither has julie andrews or diane lane). Diane would have told me to open it spherically.


I nearly nearly cried when I saw a pack of lanterns inside with a note from Mandia-dear! My dear, I thank you for remembering me in the middle of the year. I'm so so gan dong. And yes you are never far from my heart either. I only wish the planetshaker partying could continue! There's always the year after! I already bought my tix for 07.. hehe.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Bring on the candles and chopsticks. It's party time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home