Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Rachie Rach, I will Love you Long time.


Yeah, I may not be Fergie Ferg, but this is for you (Fergie, london bridge, 2006).
You are like my favourite pair of jeans: Worn in just right, we've come to fit into each other's contours.
You are like my hi-fi set: Who else entertains me musically?
You are the dot on my curtain pole: Company on my long journey to the other end.
You are the knob on my door: Without you, where would i be?
You are my shoebox: You've hidden things in yourself that are me that now belong to you.
You are like a nightlight: Comfortable and bright.
You are like pottery: Every piece I made was funny, not centred, and unique.
You are like my earrings: You make me look good.
You are like lindt chocolate: Just can't get enough.
You are like soda: Sassy and sweet.


I could go on and on and on, but then I'd have to cover everything in the world, and do you know how many things there are in this world?! 'Thing' is a very broad term. Well I hope you have a good day, Darling, and remember to keep da chin up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home