Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Yesterday was surprise sprung. I feel like so much happened at once that when God decided to take hold of me I was most unprepared. But I feel like He has taken hold of me in a way He will not let go of, I am so afraid of failing Him, but then I remember I cannot do it without Him anyway. I have no idea what happened yesterday, and if I told you exactly what happened the way it happened, you wouldn't understand it either because I don't understand it. All I know is that He is calling, has been calling and I have finally yielded a response. I was unable to respond because my self and my flesh wanted to continue living comfortably. But who, when realising truth, can refuse to react? There is tremendous joy in responding. There is tremendous joy in knowing that He has acted in me when I could not. I don't know where I am going from here, but there's been a change in the wind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home