Saturday, August 25, 2007

EMBARRASSING!


I'll tell you something embarrassing. I was just fiddling around with my oasis account and I spotted an ad: "be a star!" Then I realised that Curtin was looking for new faces! So I went and signed up for fun. It's sort of like an ambassador-ish thing But they shortlisted me!! ROFL. This is so funny. I'm not a super Curtin advocate. Like UWA has a nice campus too! And Murdoch has animals. Right. Animals. Now I have to answer a second round of questions before they decide again, and I don't know if I want this or not. Because I can just not send the thing in. kwakwakwa...


If semi-transparent = translucent, semi-translucent = ????


I'm actually really tired. But i have drama at 2pm. And I have work to do! NOOOOOO. =( Scary la. What they said about time management is true. I have to perfect the art of having a life and being a super-nerd. Go Go Go! I'm going to send my team of mini-minions to make me breakfast because I don't have time. Pooh bear! Start the coffee, Oscar, don't sulk! Giraffe! Make me toast! Octopus-tachi, you can multitask! Very good. You can buy me lunch from wherever I want. LOL. IN my dreams. I'm going to wake up now. and make MY OWN brekky. And do MYOWN work. My minions are not like Rachel's. Her's are hamsters.(they are also imaginary). Mine are little stuffed animals. (They are non-mobile)


Hopping out of bed now. Ta, and enjoy your day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home