Wednesday, July 04, 2007

V was talking to me about this the other day. It makes better sense now. =)



"The ministry of One-Anothering doesn't require a platform, a pulpit, a building, a budget, or a Board. You can start immediately, with no training and with no experience, and you don't have to quit your job or do anything dramatic. You cannot be voted in, and you cannot be voted out. The Life you possess qualifies you to be in the full-time ministry of One-Anothering. Your wounds are your credentials. " - I got this in an email.



Life is more peaceful in a strange way. I do really just want to getaway from it all- the stress and the hustle and bustle. I'll try to finish my work quick so that I can have a couple of days off for real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home