Sunday, July 01, 2007

I am really annoyed right now. Even though I told God that I want to be unoffendable. Is this supposed to be the beginning of my training? I don't think I've fared very well. Because SOMEONE IS GOING TO COP IT REAL BAD. AND TOO BAD FOR WHOEVER IT WAS.

1. Success in endangering lives on the road.
2. Success in TRYING to make me feel worthless. (try only ok, it didn't work.)
3. Success in making me very grumpy.
4. Success in inflating your ego so big I nearly suffocated.
5. Success in Chauvanism. GAH.

What a change from my usual non-confrontational self. I actually want to tell it like it is to your face! Which must make you really exceptional. But since God made you too I must treat you with respect and dignity. Even though I'm mad. And I'll probably regret showing this side of myself now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home