Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


For some reason, twin has really funny tissue boxes. I always laugh at her tissues when I go to her room. This one in particular was for my bing gan friend in Singapore. Cheers, yy, and remember to bring an umbrella with you in monsoon season!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


The lighting is always best in the... ? Anyway we finally got a proper picture together instead of having our faces blinded by a flash or maligned by borat. -_-"""


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


This super yummy cookie thing has Chinese New Year's decadence, owing mostly to the enourmous amount of butter, but I assure you that they are extra yummy that way. Twin, this beautiful picture can be a reminder to give me the receipe so I can make more beautiful cookies? (song zhe you fen = you get some too)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


It's very terrible how I mix up my dates. But I remember we had steamboat at Lizzy's on my papa's birthday. Lizzy, Es-tha-ah and me. (And a whole bunch of other people) And we watched a korean movie.. and now I think the guy is shuai too. -_-""""
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


And this is Mark!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I cannot remember which date this picture was taken. Everything is really jumbled up in my camera and brain. Hohoho. But I remember who this is! This is my favourite Jennifer. Yapanese Jen left on Saturday for Singapore.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Like weepy tourists, we insisted on taking a picture! It even says 'Departures'... But it's not like she won't be back for sem 2... and I've got her car! Muahahaaha. MUAHAHAHAHAA. Ok fine. you can borrow it too.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Dubdub Like this picture. It was taken in a small cramped up room in Utopia when everyone was high from food and singing. Twin and I reached home at 3 am! Heehhee. We both couldn't wake up the next day.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


And this is the whole big group! In a small tiny room. Kekekeke. It was really fun. And bonus bonus: you can have your bubble tea while singing!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Twin and I saw a rainbow on the way out of the airport. I think this one is a bit faint, but the base was really visible! I saw one on Sunday too, near Leach Hwy and Riseley. Sigh.. So so pretty...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home