Saturday, June 30, 2007

It's that time of the year when everyone is rearranging themselves and preparing for whatever semester 2 may throw at them. Some of us think it will be no different from last semester, but there are a small bunch of us who have gone out of our way to make life more exciting than we've ever imagined before. And as the time draws near, we're feeling the trepedation, thinking maybe we shouldn't have. And to some, whose changes must mean plowing and effortful movement even when one is deadbeat, term break seems to be a time to store up energy to fight giants. I feel like a green pea. I really don't know why. Maybe cos greengiant green peas. Really! it's a brand. I guess that for the rest of us who are making huge waves in our own lives, we can only trust in God and say, Dear Lord, you take the wheel...


Find me my rest in you, God. Before it all starts again and I want to run like crazy to the end... I really want to find rest in you..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home