Monday, August 27, 2007

For some strange reason not unknown to myself, I am sad. That's why I am eating the last of my green tea pockys even though I've been treating them like war rations. The smell of green is comforting, and the taste of it is slightly bland-sweet. That's what I like about it. It's not obtrusive, only slightly observing of my plight. The traditional ice cream and chocolates soothe the wounded soul just as well- the only difference is that they have become brazen and assuming in the face of green tea anything. Green.. and Tea.. the best man made combination next to orange chocolate. Both have been and will always be great loves. (But green tea is so much better because it's not just edible! It's wearable (Elizabeth Arden), Washable (soap) and so much more!)


I moved on to jalepeno chips. And Milk Tea. my calorie count is shot.


And Ravioli is on offer at IGA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home