Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Zantac is working.
I am grateful for Zantac.
I had plain rice with soy sauce.
It tastes gross but I don't want to eat anything else.
This makes my stomach feel better.
My gastrointestinal tract welcomes the bland-saltiness.
With open arms (do cilia count?).
12345.
Rachel's exams are finishing.
soon.
Jia you, phishie.
I'm writing my learning contract.
I will do the reading lah.
Then I will pick up the novel I borrowed.
With a nice cup of hot tea.
I think they really think I'm daft lei.
I will introduce Suze and Cori to them.
Suze and Cori will mow them down with clinical evidence.
In my mind this plays out well.
Go Suze! Go Cori!
But no, Australia cannot afford to offend an European nation.
They might cut off our supply of European medical journals.
River Island might get more expensive!!
Nono, it's way too risky.
I finished my learning contract instead.
Maybe they will give me chocolate instead of increasing RI prices.
I've screwed my hypothalamus up.
Excuse me, I'm sorry to overwork you..
But on top of fixing my sleeping and everything,
do you mind dealing with my gastrointestinal issues?
Give it top priority, along with sleep cycle issues.
Thankyouverymuch.
Your diplomatic efficacy will not be forgotten.
I will feed thee well.
Be good to me, and I'll be good to you, brain.
It takes two to clap.
What's that?
You have no hands?
Use your imagination lah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home