Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Why does everything I read about the daft (new favefab word) therapy sound like scottish accent in my head. Why do my thoughts sound like Scottish accent. Help me, I'm on overdrive and my brain is out to kill me. Hey Mr. Hypothalamus, I thought we had a deal here? And you say you didn't hear me.. I sent it to the wrong address??? Mr. Hippopotamus?!


And you're going to tell me I hear voices in my head. Daft therapy book.

---

Anomia.

Ah, that was the word I couldn't think of.

It means, "word finding difficulties."

How ironic that i had anomia thinking about anomia.

-_-"

---

Bollocks. I finished reading the article. And I think I will email Deb West/ Jill T. for a second opinion. If you ask me, it's bollocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home