Thursday, June 10, 2004

heeeeeeeee... so much english homework. not very nice but I think I can handle. I am so happy to be back in the "study stress" mode. after exams... must.. STUDY! hahas.

Noe sometimes when a smell molecule just floats past? I smelled one and it smelled like Lydia's room. Den I got sad. Just like Rach and the stuf bottle. dun wanna elaborate now... heh.

Got to disect a documentary and fast. Oral presentations worth a gazillion marks are up soon. Better do my work mann.

crapz. Muz go out soon. Meet charissa. But talking to di di now lei.. dun wanna gooooooooo away from the com.

Sorry to be typing so little but my creative juices are reserved for the oral presentation. Sighz.

Write later okok.
love
Sara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home