Friday, June 11, 2004

heyhey. just checked ter score over the net. If i was a 2003 student and I got the marks that I did, I'm score a 99.4 in the ranking. Yahoo. Hope I can keep my grades consistent.

I found the english copy of ayashi no ceres in the library. Borrowed it, and I'm thinking that I should work on drawing eyes, seeing as watase yu is so good at it. Timmy thinks it's perverted cos the front cover is of a skimpy aya.

Trying to log onto animechains again. I've abandoned that site for so long cos it's addictive. Sighz. Wonder what I've become~~ hehe.

In directed study now.. lazy. Supposed to research something on the net I think. Except that I'm already hooked on the net. Too bad no msn. But no one will be there anyway.

haiya. Better do some work. Going ice skating tomorr. It's gonna be good I hope...

kk larr~

{All my dreams I've shared with you~ one of them is coming home to you}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home