Friday, August 20, 2004

DwAyNe didn't get into Singapore idol... *cries* SOMEONE tape the audition for me! *cries some more* haha. Answered prayer. Lydia just said she would hahahaa. *grinzz*

*stretches* I did calculus productively today. So satisfied! (smug look) Exercise 10D, written by mr. A.J. Sadler. I really don't dislike the man, just his work. *burn the books!!!*

Yays~ Johnny Depp is on TV!!! *goes nuts* I must WATCH! hahaaha EeeEeeeKs!! *goes ecstatic!*

Oh yeah, the Olympics are cool too... nyaah. Rach's blog inspired me to go and watch... But I dun like summer olympics, no ice-skating... I wanna see Yuka Sato!!!! hehehe. But the rest of the stuff is cool too.

Hia hia hia. I'm talking to Lydia on MSN again... so happie that I can see her often enough there... now all 3 of us have broadband, but no free time. hehe. Manzai san wa ichiban!!!!!

What groups of 3 are there?
Manzai San
Powerpuff girls (rach, forgive me for ever saying this. I may regret it.)
3 musketeers
3 peas in a pod
3 blind mice (very sexy ones?!?!)
3 tenors (in this case altos)
The 3 amigos (very true)
Romance of the 3 kingdoms, wei, shu and wu
we 3 kings
3 stooges
3 girls a guy and a takoyaki place
Charlie's Angels (yupyup)
Destiny's Child
TLC
Blaque
Sugababes
Atomic Kitten??
3 gorges (or gorgeous?)
Lydia says put 'the fat the fat and the fat' no, Fat cube... -_-" nanda ya?
3 point turn (in parking)

Okae OKAe. This is just getting from bad to worse. I should keep quiet now.

Kekekeek. Thinking of oxymorons now~ like... dirty soap when I dropped the soap bar on the floor just now... hahah.

JOHNNY DEPP!! Here I COME~~~~ WhEeEeEEEEEeeeEeeEeEEe! *euphoria*

[so little time so much to do I'd rather spend one day with you... ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home