Friday, September 24, 2004

3rd time driving today. I am getting a teensy better. But so scared of hitting the accelerator that I keep stalling the car. Depressed today, so I went down to get bubble tea and I ended up talking to the girl there again. But she's a different girl. BUT, she's also from japan in a place near Tokyo, BUT I don't know her name. Sigh. So many buts. lame.

Lydia also wants chocolate. Lydia also want to slim down. We are so the same.. it's so nice to be sameish.

Rachel has promos?? I think... aniways she hasn't updated so I assume lots of very very decent studying is being done. Jia you and take care okae okae?? Love ya.

YukYuk. Not good mood for writing blog.

But got new eye candy.

haha.

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home