Saturday, September 25, 2004

eee. I am so very very sure that I have more than 92 posts but the blogger dashboard wun update it for me! (cos it's been 92 for the last 2 times I posted..) Never mind, I suppose it's a decent number. not prime or anything. Prime numbers are irritating.

Driving again today. And I only stalled once. I parked. In an empty carpark with all the space in the world to move, I feel that it was not that great an achievement. I can turn properly now... and I went and watched the italian job again. It's my all time favourite movie now. I was thinking for my birthday maybe we should pig out and watch it. Again. I've already watched it at least 4 times. And there's always room for more!

Speaking of room for more.. I am running out of space and time for fat. Prom is coming and my fats are showing. Girls girls girls... maybe I shall have a fat prom this year? (you know.. white christmas, fat prom...)

I was relatively productive today... some biology notes done.. a bit of math.. yeah, I guess it's alright. Been thinking about what to buy for people already.. see, exams haven't even come yet!! I think jelly beans is counted in as default. Just tell me what else you want... Oh, and have you heard of cola and lemonade nerds? I just saw some today.

Eye candy. No, not that cute. Just funny, and also a nice singer. One nose, 2 eyes, 2 ears... not bad, hey? I don't know where he's from. Got funny surname. haha. Aniwaes we dun talk.. and I find that the less you know about the boys here, the nicer they seem. =) Pessimistic about guys in my school, I am.

Halp... I dun wanna be fat for prom!!! SHuMbOdy TaKe My FaTsSs... err. Avvy, u want? I GIVE u all.... hahaha. no, don't give me that look!

WhEeEeeEeEee. Mocks in 2 weeks! Let's have exams! fun fun fun fun fun... (can't you tell I'm drunk?)

schleep whell pheeeeeeeeepole.

*hic*
*sheepish smile*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home