Wednesday, March 16, 2005

*-[Waffle and Wag. Cause and effect.]`+
Let me explain this phenomenon using the very relevant example of BB. My dear BB lectured for the 2nd time today, and as if he hadn't caused enough of an uproar the last time, he annoyed us to no end today. He presented 3 slides that we didn't have in our notes as part of the "preliminary" lecture. He took 1 hour for 3 irrelevant slides. out of a 1.5 hour lecture. and when he started on the 27 slides that WERE in the notes, he skipped all the important ones and went right to the slide of the gory murder. Shoulda wagged. Su's so smart. Should have wagged. And what did he talk about for an hour on 3 slides? Concentrated orange juice and salinity! I thought I was in an environmental science lecture. So crap. So so crap. Therefore, he waffles, I wag. This is cause and effect. Annoying lei.
AnIwAes, I shall be cadavering tomorr. Wish me luck. haha.
Jaa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home