Thursday, March 17, 2005

*-[Slackers Inc.]`+
I received a letter this morning. Nothing fancy looking, just a plain envelope with an international stamp. It read: Dear Slacker, we are pleased to inform you that you've been moved up the ranks after we've reviewed your progess. We have tabulated your dilligence every year of your school life and found that in the last month or so, have consistently showed willingness to put your work aside in order to do nothing. You've also shown qualities that have allowed us to short list you for the slacker of the month award.. your progress has been significant, if not amazing and we would like to congratulate you but we're just too lazy to. Signed, (empty) President of Slacker's Inc.
Okae so I'm being lame. But seriously, I'm sitting here surrounded by 3 different assignments and I'm not doing anything about it. Except blogging, which in this case is non productive. Hurr. I'm tired, bored and constantly irate about small things (like our dear BB) and that dumb blue car in front of me the other day that kept BRAKING. And for some unknown reason everyone was very fickle about what lane they wanted to keep on and kept on filtering into the adjacent lane. Fickle Pickles. Just because I'm driving right?
I'm supposed to be doing work because I have to be in school by 4 (which means out of the house by 2.30) and I have to pay a visit to the very very senior citizens in the lab. I meant expired ones. man I still STILL can't imagine giving my body to science like that. Don't want my juniors poking at my lungs and commenting on the shape of my kidneys, or diving a hand into my gut to dig out a spleen. Oh look! Her appendix! Isn't that the quaintest thing? Ach. No way. *shivers*
Well, babes, I miss ya heaps and heaps... sighsigh. Rachel I tried to mention SOMETHING but he looked blur and I wasn't very successful in manuvering the conversation to make it ask what I wanted to know. I got as far as commenting about Jo and ZX and when their wedding was and when his would be. But either he acted blur or what lorr. I also want to know.. what if that person's an obasan??? HOHO. Like all his previous ones... OLD... ahahaaha... hope he doesn't read this rubbish. Ahahahahahaa. I was like gawking when I got your message in the 'silent' zone of the library la! hahaha. Lucky no one saw me. These nice little partitions rawk... =)
Jaa~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home