Friday, April 29, 2005

*-[Madness]`+
I don't know why, but I feel rather.. crazy. I seem to be a little woozy in my head... I finished my psychology assignment this morning after staring at it till 2 am last night and the whole of this afternoon, wondering why in the world I could only answer a 3 page essay question with 1.5 pages. Then at about 2.30 in the AFTERNOON, it hit me. I didn't double space. I stared and I stared at the assignment for so long and I didn't even realise that! So dumb. So of course I finished it in a jiffy.


But even after that I was a little woozy.. I don't think it's fatigue.. well, it could be. It could be emotional fatigue... My non-schoolwork to do list is longer than my homework. I'm so stuffed!!! HaRrRrRrgHHhHhhHhhhhh., I think I like school stress because i've become accustomed to it... any other kind of stress is just harrowing. Oh well, just got to get used to it, i guess. Wanted to have supper but didn't... sigh, so guai for what man...


It's so sad, I haven't seen my babes online recently.. I have to have my regular drug dose you know. Howhowhowhow... I'm having withdrawal symptoms liao lei... urgh... feel like calling Ps. Daph too.. she's going to Sydney!!! I wanna go toooooooo! haha no, actually I'd rather stay in SG.. AcGh. I'm going mad.. Can you tell? My writing isn't normal..


Maybe I shall go and sleep and see if that helps. And hopefully when school opens next week I shall be more sane. The scary thing is that the less Perth people I see, the more okae I seem to be... Okaeokae, I shall stop saying weird things.


[da shi ma, ai shi teng.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home