Saturday, May 07, 2005

*-[Joy]`+



Maaaan~ ureshii ne! I've just come back from cell feeling tip top! I'm so happy! So happy! so happy! I don't feel stressed anymore and i know God will handle everything I've got. He sent someone to encourage me on wendesday night (Hmm, was it wednesday?? I can't remember. but you know who you are and you're such a dodo. [Well, affectionately more than annoyingly] Thanks for that. It really lifted me.) And cell people are always always an encouragement, hey? So seeing them today was so good! SiGhhH Contented....



I know what I want to say today. I want to tell you the story of the tangerine photoshoot!!!!



*-[Tangerine Photoshoot]`+



Thursday I got called in for a second photoshoot at Claremont because Poor Sanjeev's face got oxidised by the last few shots we took on Saturday. He looked like he had been beaten up by a fake tan machine, as clare described it. Tangerine. She got a nice shock when loading up the pictures late at night. So I just threw some make up on him to make him look like he was in his late fifties. And this was very successful (other than the earring la) because he has pretty defined jowls and a sunny disposition. We missed a Kodak moment when he squealched from the eyeshadow. Clare got her work done and other than an annoying missing butterfly bow... it was all very smooth.


The fun came when Sanjeev stopped to pump petrol and because he didn't take off his make up or white hair. Su, Clare and myself watched in childish anticipation as he stepped up to the Cashier to pay. The unsuspecting victim (poor lady, she has my sympathy) looked up from a previous transaction and did a double take. Literally. She stepped backwards and had problem maintaining eye contact with the calm Sanjeev who was rummaging his wallet for cash. If she had heard the roar of laughter from his car she would have been even more bewildered. I was so tempted to go up to him and say, "Grandpa, grandpa, let's gooo!" And horrify the poor lady even more. As it was, we had a good spot from the car seats and I felt like I had just seen candid camera happen. Contrast this to the next customer who came along- the cashier gave her a nice big relieved smile and served her while looking into her eyes straight. Well, maybe she just doesn't know how to look into a pretty good looking older man's eyes. hahah.



lalala. Tired. Going to sleep. Happy now. Like kid like that. wheeeee~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home