Wednesday, May 04, 2005

*-[Functional]`+


I need to be functional. I just want to be functional FULL STOP PERIOD ONE BIG ROUND DOT. I just don't want all these hassles, all these large barriers that fight me to function. I feel like a media player movie that keeps jumping and stopping. I just wish people would be more co-operative and understanding and less PRESSURISING.


Ihaveaverystressfulexistancerightnowcanupleaseletmefigureitoutbeforejumpingintomyaffairs ThAnKyOuvEriEmUcH. *sigh*


I was really.. pushed to tears today but didn't succumb. More and more I'm feeling the tension, the stress of everything. I think it's because I've begun to take up more responsibilities. And remembering that I let go of responsibilities in the public sector in secondary 1, getting used to it again is just difficult. Not to mention getting HOUNDED about some things and having to say sorry for something you didn't do. I'm really pek chek about it. I feel like going, "HAIYAAAAAAAA" in a very terrible raspy voice and infecting everyone with whatever germs I've got. I try to be nice about it and I know I'm not being nice enough so why don't you just banish me to a desert island where i can be nice to palm trees and glass bottles? At least they don't need as much niceness as people do.


I mean, can't I start to do the things I should be doing without this.. I don't know.. holding back??? I really really reeeeaaaaally. Am stressed. *grr*


[pthblth to you too.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home