Friday, June 17, 2005

*-[Alice in Wondeland]`+


Ever wonder how bewildered poor Alice must have been after falling down that rabbit hole? She probably didn't know which end was up until she was sipping tea with a sombrero flattening her golden tresses. And before she knew it she was playing croquet with the queen of spades and then it was back home for lunch again. It all happened pretty fast and I must say that in that respect she is fortunate. This is not exactly wonderland, and I'm thankfully not blonde either, but I'm finding my life here in perth to be a little slower than snail's express.


Admittedly, I grow increasingly confused as the days go by. I wonder where I should be, what I should be doing, and why. Some days I know. But today just isn't one of those days. I realise that I must bore you all, and have become even more boring of late. Perhaps it's a random cycle that happens in Perth, just like seasons: around a certain time of the year you just lose it all... don't know who you are and become one of those grey shells that no one notices, because your personality's left you like Sakura's feathers left her inTsubasa...


I would really like to know how Alice survived her supposed ordeal, and if she had more fun than terror (and whether it was all senationalised just to make the little girl rich and famous). That way, I might just navigate out of this mundane existence and buy myself a life. I tried to do that last year but apparantly they were all out of stock. Suddenly, study excites me. Now that exams are over and I am unable to return to above ground, I'm scared. What in the world am I going to do until August?


The prospect of turning into a nun doesn't seem so difficult after all. I hardly answer phone calls because there aren't any. I hate reading messages because they're all about business. ("I'll be late", "I'm at the library" and "Where are you?") I hardly go on MSN anymore. I stay home and study. My primary occupation has been put on hold, what am I to do now?


The thought did occur to run away and join the circus, but was promptly dashed when I looked up at the elephant on the tightrope. I keep thinking about Kenshin's episode as 'somenosuke' in helping little Marino with her performance...secret umbrella technique indeed. ;)


[Lost between earth and mars]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home