Friday, July 01, 2005

*-[17:00]`+


I'm back from camp! Haha... I'm so tired and so worn out.. but I'm feeling much better today! Siiiigh...yeaah... Haven't had the chance to ring my besties and fill them in on my quite boring life...


Went for Grant's funeral... siiigh. For ever and ever, farewell..


Camp's changed my life forever again. Every time I go for camp, my life changes... and it keeps changing... and I love it. hahah.


Things however, are a little wonky here and there. I'm learning so much from what I'm going through...and I love it... and to be honest and truthful, sometimes I'm so tempted to throw myself away. On feelings, on food, on friends... haha, my alliteration is coming back.. but yeah, I'm just glad that God is preserving my heart and really guarding me. I just pray that I'll remain open to his spirit to work in me. I want to let him have free reign in my life.. and I want to see His work in my life.


[No wanna nanaba]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home