Monday, September 26, 2005

[precarious, gregarious, crustacious]




I was so angry recently that I thought of a pun. =) And while it didn't come out of me, I smiled with an evil grin at the mirror when it formulated itself. I ought to be repentant but I am unfortunately rather cross. I am sorry about that, but crossness can't be erased with a circle, like in tic-tac-toe. So here it is:




This is the last straw and if there were any more, I would have told you to suck it up.




Okae, don't repeat that. heh. it's really nothing to be proud of, but I do get cross sometimes... anyways.. haven't posted in ages but I will when I have more time~!!




To my dearie darling, thanks for all your support~! *giggles with Triumph* and I really really appreciate all your looooooove~! MuAcKs~! Take care dearie~!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home